We are a non-university centre of excellence for applied research, serving the technology and industrial sector, based in Dornbirn, Austria.
We focus on applying digital methods in the context of engineering, e.g. data-driven design, PLM,...
As a member of the Digital Engineering department, you will work on topics related to our low-code platform ASID, in particular:
- Develop model-driven methods for ASID
- Implement software prototypes/proof-of-concept
- Contribute to the research of data-driven methods in an interdisciplinary team
- Participate in the writing of research papers based on your results (if you’re interested)
- Be a sparring partner for your colleagues regarding the evaluation of ideas for new features of ASID
- Knowledge in Optimization and Machine Learning algorithms and willingness to learn more
- Strong knowledge in Java or at least one object-oriented programming language
- Proficiency in English
- Good Team work
- Optional: Scrum experience
- A lively working atmosphere in a pleasant environment
- Flexible working hours
- Diverse work with a lot of design freedom
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing high-tech research company
- Experience in interdisciplinary and intercontinental team
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.